Grants and Awards
Evansville Education Foundation Wish ListEvansville School District staff and faculty are eligible and encouraged to apply for funds that will enhance the teaching/learning process in the classroom. In previous years, requests have exceeded available resources; however, all requests have received serious consideration for full or partial funding.
The Evansville Education Foundation is now accepting applications for 2015. Applications are due by May 1, 2015. Awards will be announced at the beginning of the 2015-16 school year.
Please note the following criteria that will be used to review and award the Wish List grants:
1. The project enhances education rather than funding basic curricular materials, supplies, and books.
2. The project will impact student learning in a very positive way and involve greater numbers of students.
3. Awards that could support matching grants to involve more community groups or individual donors are encouraged.
4. Projects may not duplicate priority funding from other sources.
5. Funded projects will, if possible, support each school in the district.
The completed application should be emailed by May 1, 20135 to:
Mary Koehl at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download an application form. Use additional sheets, as needed, for the project description. Each individual can submit more than one project request; however, a separate form is required for each project.